Please describe any special skills.
Please note your availability.
VOLUNTEER RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY This Release and Waiver of Liability (the “release”) executed on the date below by me (“Volunteer”) hereby releases Kabbalah Centre International, Inc. and its affiliates Kabbalah Centres, (“Nonprofit”), and each of its, and its affiliates’ directors, officers, employees, and agents. As, a Volunteer, I desire to provide volunteer services for the Nonprofit and engage in activities related to serving as a volunteer [insert title of volunteer service such as “mentor”, “companion”, “volunteer driver”, etc]. I understand that the scope of my volunteer relationship with Nonprofit is limited to a volunteer position and that no compensation is expected in return for any and all services provided by me; that Nonprofit will not provide any benefits traditionally associated with employment to me as a Volunteer; and that I as a Volunteer am responsible for my own insurance coverage in the event of personal injury or illness as a result of my volunteer’s services to Nonprofit.
1. Waiver and Release: I, the Volunteer, release and forever discharge and hold harmless Nonprofit, its affiliates, and its and their successors and assigns from any and all liability, claims, and demands of whatever kind or nature, either in law or in equity, which arise or may hereafter arise from the services I provide to Nonprofit. I understand and acknowledge that this Release discharges Nonprofit from any liability or claim that I may have against Nonprofit with respect to bodily injury, personal injury, illness, death, or property damage that may result from the services I provide to Nonprofit or occurring while I am providing volunteer services.
2. Insurance: Further I understand that Nonprofit does not assume any responsibility for or obligation to provide me with financial or other assistance, including but not limited to medical, health or disability benefits or insurance of any nature in the event of my injury, illness, death or damage to my property. I expressly waive any such claim for compensation or liability on the part of Nonprofit beyond what may be offered freely by Nonprofit in the event of such injury or medical expenses incurred by me.
3. Medical Treatment: I hereby Release and forever discharge Nonprofit from any claim whatsoever which arises or may hereafter arise on account of any first-aid treatment or other medical services rendered in connection with an emergency during my tenure as a volunteer with Nonprofit with respect to the Project.
4. Assumption of Risk: I understand that the services I provide to Nonprofit may include activities that may be hazardous to me including but not limited to moving, lifting and/or carrying heavy objects, working outside; consuming food available; constructing and building a sukkah, including, but not limited to, using power tools and other construction-related activities or other potentially hazardous situations should I experience any injury or other circumstance related to my health or any other inherently dangerous activities. As a volunteer, I hereby expressly assume the risk of injury or harm from these activities and Release Nonprofit from all liability for injury, illness, death or property damage resulting from the services I provide as a volunteer or occurring while I am providing volunteer services.
5. Photographic Release: I grant and convey to Nonprofit all rights, title, and interests in any and all photographs, images, video, and audio recordings of me or my likeness or voice made by Nonprofit and its affiliates in connection with my providing volunteer services to Nonprofit in connection with the Project.
6. Other: As a volunteer, I expressly agree that this Release is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of the State of New York and that this Release shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of New York. I agree that in the event that any clause or provision of this Release is deemed invalid, the enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Release shall not be affected.
By agreeing to these terms, I express my understanding and intent to enter into this Release and Waiver of Liability willingly and voluntarily.